In line with the Australian Government’s announcement restricting all non-essential services due to the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have been forced to close Mt Mulligan Lodge effective from 23 March 2020.
Now taking intrastate bookings from 13 June 2020 and domestic bookings from 10 July 2020 (subject to Queensland borders opening).
UPDATE: On Friday 8th May 2020, the Australian Federal Government unveiled a three-stage framework to ease restrictions and make Australia COVID-safe. Whilst the timings of each stage are to be individually determined by the States and Territories, the Queensland Premier has announced that stage three, which includes opening up interstate travel, is slated to begin from 10th July 2020. As a result, we are unable to open Mt Mulligan Lodge prior to this date and we are now taking domestic bookings from 10 July 2020 (subject to Queensland interstate borders opening). International travel restrictions are still in place.
Whilst we understand that you are wistfully dreaming of an outback adventure whilst in isolation, for any guests affected by these restrictions we hope that we can find an alternative date for your travels and look forward to welcoming you then.
Please contact us on 07) 4777 7377 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternate arrangements if we haven’t already spoken.
Standard booking policy:
– Any cancellations made 61 days or more prior to arrival; no cancellation fees apply
– Any cancellations made 60 – 31 days prior to arrival; a 50% cancellation fee applies (accommodation and helicopter transfers)
– Any cancellations made 30 – 0 days prior to arrival; 100% cancellation fee applies (accommodation and helicopter transfers)
– Unused Services, no refund can be given for any unused services or early departures
Revised booking policy, as a result of COVID-19 – implemented 23/03/2020
For all stays until 9 July 2020.
– Guests are eligible to a one-time free date change valid for 12 months from original check-in date (or credit note)
– We are pleased to be able to honour existing rates on all postponements over the 12 month period
– If you choose not to put your booking into credit or don’t nominate a date change, our standard booking policy applies
Guests who booked via online travel agents (OTA) or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for further information on their booking.